The JONDAY Apple Mosa is an apple pie in our JONDAY pastry. It's handmade with real apples, cinnamon, and made to be not too sweet, allowing you to dress it with all your favourites! It is a very easy solution to the Apple Pie and perfect in many applications.
Food Service | Catering | Independent Restaurants | Multi-Unit Restaurants | Retail Chains | Delis | Institutions | Universities | Food Trucks
100% Vegetarian | Real Apple Filling | Hand Crafted | Convenient Size | Proprietary JONDAY Pastry
Filling: Water, Apple, Sugar, Corn Flour, Cinnamon.
Pastry: Wheat Flour (Gluten), Water, Non Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil [(Palm, Fruit)(Sunflower, Seed)], Corn Flour, Salt, Emulsifier (Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate), Inactive Dried Yeast, Dough Conditioner (Ascorbic Acid).
Frozen: Store product at -18C (0F) for a maximum of 12 months
Refrigerated: Store product at 4C (39F) for a maximum of 6 days
Preparation Instructions (from frozen)
1. Place Apple Mosas on cooking tray
2. Preheat oven to 375°F
3. Place Apple Mosas into the oven for 15 minutes - flip products at 7.5 minutes
1. Preheat the fryer to 360°F
2. Place products into fryer cooking basket
3. Remove from deep fryer after 2-3 minutes, or when products are golden brown.