Spicy Vegetarian Rollups
Spicy Vegetarian RollUps are delicious vegetables, lightly curried, and wrapped inside of our crispy and delicious pastry. Once you've tried our delicious RollUps, it's hard to deny how tasty they really are.
Food Service | Catering | Independent Restaurants | Multi-Unit Restaurants | Retail Chains | Delis | Institutions | Universities | Food Trucks
100% Vegetarian | Proprietary JONDAY Pastry | Proudly South African | Hand Crafted | Low Calories
Filling: Onion, Potato, Tomato, Carrots, Corn, Peas, Non Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Palm, Fruit), Water, Irradiated Spices (Ginger, Turmeric, Coriander, Cayenne, Fennel, and Cumin), Coriander, Sugar, Garlic, Salt, Chillies, and Curry Leaf.
Pastry: Wheat Flour (Gluten), Water, Non Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil [(Palm, Fruit)) (Sunflower, Seed)], Corn Flour, Salt, Emulsifier (Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate), Inactive Dried Yeast, Dough Conditioner (Ascorbic Acid).
Frozen: Store product at -18C (0F) for a maximum of 12 months
Refrigerated: Store product at 4C (39F) for a maximum of 6 days
Preparation Instructions (from frozen)
1. Place Spicy Vegetarian RollUps on cooking tray
2. Preheat oven to 375°F
3. Place Spicy Vegetarian RollUps into the oven for 20 minutes - flip products at 10 minutes
1. Preheat the fryer to 360°F
2. Place products into fryer cooking basket
3. Remove from deep fryer after 2-3 minutes, or when products are golden brown